EUROPEAN TRAINEESHIPS AND MOBILITY SKILLS CERTIFICATION ONLINE TOOL / EUROMOB TOOL
The project addresses the development of recognition of skills and qualifications with the objective of enhancing youth employment opportunities. Youth employability is considered as a main priority in Europe and the optic of the project is to reduce the breach between graduates and companies through a direct recognition of skills.
Our consortium aims to create an information and communications technology Online tool (Euromob) for skills measurement and certification, so that companies can directly check their candidate’s skills they are willing to hire, any student can have their real skills certified during their placement abroad on the Euromob tool, using the ECVET and ECTS, any student can apply to a work placement in Europe according to the skills expectations.
- ECTE – European Center in Training for Employment (Greece)
- Navegacion De Sevilla (Spain)
- The Student Mobility Slu (Spain)
- Pohjois-karjalan Koulutuskuntayhtymä (Finland)
- Instituto Politecnico Do Porto (Portugal)
- Saynova (France)
- Tuv- Austria Hellas (Greece)
Program: Erasmus+, Strategic Partnerships
Duration: 03/09/2018 – 09/09/2020