Art Connects Mental Health – A Time to Breathe
Art Connects Mental Health: A Time to Breathe is a two-year European wide transnational partnership project that provides education, training and awareness-raising at national and European levels using creative processes to promote positive mental health and emotional well-being with youth.
Six partner organisations come together to create a Europe-wide Creative Arts for Health and Well
Being hub, a new online, interactive, learning resource centre that supports the role of the arts to promote physical and emotional positive mental health and well-being for all.
1 February 2021 to 31 July 2023 – 30 months
- Ente acli istruzione professionale piemonte, (ENTE) Torino, Italy
- Euroreso, Naples, Italy
- European Centre in Training for Employment, Rethymno, Greece
- Fundacion intras, Valladolid, Spain
- Youth Peace Group Danube, Vukovar, Croatia
Erasmus+ Innovation (KA2 Strategic Partnership for Youth)
Project related photos
photos from workshops, meetings related to the project
Youth workers either from or working with minority or disadvantaged groups
Mental Health professionals
Our role in the project
- Curriculum Development
1. A blueprint for the creation of a European wide Creative Arts for Health and Well-Being Hub (an online interactive platform and learning resource centre)
2. Sustainable partnership strengthened between six key organisations and links built between arts, education, mental health and new digital technologies.
3. Supports the empowerment of youth workers through the development and uptake of new, innovative and accessible training and resources
4. Training targeted at youth workers either from or working with minority or disadvantaged groups
5. Builds new ways to identify future models for sustainability and skills in networking and policy development